DUBAI VISA FOR INDIANS
A Dubai visa in the form of ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization) is required by people who want to travel to Dubai for a short period. You are only eligible to get Dubai visa if your passport is valid for a minimum of 6 months. If you are travelling to Dubai as a tourist, you will need a single entry short term tourist visa valid for 30 days. Before you apply for Dubai visa, it is important to know your visa type as requirements for business, work and study visa may vary.
Dubai Visa Fees: 6,180 /-
Processing Days: 03
UAE Visa Type: Business / Tourism / Work / Study Visa
Documents Required for DUBAI Visa
Common Documents for Dubai Visa
- Validity – Six months
- A photocopy of duly filled visa application form
- Two color photographs
- Covering letter from the applicant stating the purpose and duration of the visit
- Original confirmed return/onward air ticket
- Proof of hotel reservation
- Original and photocopy of Income Tax Returns and photocopy of pan card
- Original and photocopy of Investment documents
- Investment amounting 5 lakhs or above in form of fixed deposit
- A female travelling alone will need to provide NOC from father or husband
Documents for Tourist - DUBAI Visa
- All the documents in common.
- Applicants who have an invitation from immediate family member residing in Dubai should provide an invitation letter duly signed by the host.
- Valid Residence Visa Copy of the host
Documents for Business - DUBAI Visa
- All documents in common documents required.
- Covering letter from the company stating the name of the applicant, purpose and the duration of the stay
- Original Invitation letter from the company from UAE giving the details of the business