OJ - ENCHANTING TAMILNADU TEMPLES
6 Days 5 Hotel Nights
Day 1 | Arrakonam - Kanchipuram
Arrive at Arrakonam Junction, Proceed to Kanchipuram. In the evening visit Shiv Kanchi and Vishnu Kanchi Temple.
Day 2 | Kanchipuram - Kumbhakonam
Proceed to Kumbhakonam. Arrive in Kumbhakonam in the evening. Kumbakonam is located along the banks of the Kaveri and Arasalar rivers in Tamil Nadu’s Thanjavur district.
Day 3 | Kumbhakonam
Kumbhakonam a Temple Town. Visit Airavateshwar Temple, A UNESCO World Heritage Site famous for its Carved stories on the walls. Visit Adi Kumbeswarar Temple, the oldest in the Town built by the cholas in 7th Century. Also visit Nageswaraswamy and Kasi Viswanathar Temple. Sarangapani Temple with Twelve storey is the largest vaishnav shrine in the town built in 15th Century. The Chakrapani Temple has an awe-inspiring eight-armed idol of Vishnu, known as the Sudarshana Chakra avatar. Visit Mahamaham Tank.
Extra Topping : Coffee at Kumbhakonam
Day 4 | Kumbhakonam – Chidambaram - Pondicherry
Proceed to Pondicherry. Enroute Visit Chidambaram. Visit Chadambaram Natraja Temple , Also called as Thillai Natrajar Temple. A major shrine of Lord Shiva worship since the classical period. Chidambaram is Considered as the birthplace of the sculpture and bronze image representation of Lord Shiva as the cosmic dancer. Arrive in Pondicherry in the evening. Visit Promenade Beach(Rocky Beach) orientation tour includes Mahatma Gandhi War Memorial, French War Memorial, Street signs in Tamil & French. Visit Cathedral of Our Lady of Immaculate built in 1736. Free time at Pondicherry Beach.
Extra Topping : Tea / Coffee / Soft drink at Pondicherry Beach.
Day 5 | Pondicherry – Mahabalipuram – Chennai
Visit Shri Aurobindo Ashram, Matru Mandir and Church of Sacred Heart of Jesus. Procced to Chennai. En-route visit Shore temple – classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site,Arjuna Penance and Five Rathas, Crocodile park at Mahabalipuram. Arrive in Chennai. Evening Free time for Shopping.
Day 6 | Departure from Chennai
Proceed to Station. Board the Train to your Hometown. Tour Concludes
- On tour Guests are requested to carry 2 photo copy (xerox) of any Photo ID proof (Except Pan Card) i.e. Passport / Driving Licence / Voter’s ID along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- Children / Students are requested to carry 2 photo copy (xerox) of school or College Photo Identity card along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- For Infants carry 2 passport size photographs.
- 1 LITRE DRINKING WATER PER PERSON PER DAY
- Caring Tour Leader Throughout the tour.
- All transfers and sightseeing by A/C Coach.
- Ooty Kodaikanal Local Sightseeing, will be done by Non A/C mini coaches.
Reporting & Dropping for Joining & Leaving Guests:
- Day 1 : Arrakkonam Junction at 14.45Hrs.
- Day 6 : Chennai Station at 11.30Hrs.
Breakfast, Dinner & Lunch Included in the above Itinerary