CS - ROMANTIC KERALA
6 Days 5 Hotel Nights
Day 1 | Cochin - Munnar
Arrive at Cochin airport, report to coach proceed to Munnar. Arrive at Munnar in the evening.
Extra Topping : Tea / Coffee / Soft Drink en-route from Cochin to Munnar.
Day 2 | Munnar
Enjoy speed boat ride at Mattupetty Dam. View Tea Garden, visit Echo Point and the Eravikulam (Rajamalai) National Park.
Extra Topping : Pineapple slice at Echo Point, Munnar • Ice Cream / Tea / Coffee / Soft Drink at Eravikulam National Park.
Day 3 | Munnar – Alleppey
Visit Kumarkom Bird Sanctuary, the main attractions are local birds like the waterfowl, cuckoo, owl, egret, heron and the water duck, as well as the migratory Siberian cranes. Parrots, teal, larks, flycatchers, wood beetle, and other birds are seen here during their respective migratory seasons. Enjoy get-together with your travel companions in the evening. Proceed to Alleypey. Check in Houseboat. The most predominant way to experience the Kerala with Kerala houseboats
Extra Topping : Fruity during Backwater Ride
Day 4 | Alleppey – Kovalam
Proceed Kovalam. On arrival enjoy free time at Kovalam beach.
Extra Topping : Dalvada & Coconut water at Kovalam Beach.
Day 5 | Kovalam – Trivandrum – Kovalam
Proceed for the city tour of Trivandrum. Visit Padmanabh Swami Temple, Raja Ravi Varma Art Gallery and Napier Museum (subject to operation).Visit Velli Garden and enjoy speed boat ride at Velli Lake.
Extra Topping : Banana chips at Padmanabh Swami Temple.
Day 6 | Kovalam – Departure from Trivandrum.
Board the Flight for your hometown. Tour Concludes.
- On tour Guests are requested to carry Original & 2 photo copy (xerox) of any Photo ID proof (Except Pan Card) i.e. Passport / Driving Licence / Voter’s ID along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- NRI guests are requested to carry their Passport & VISA copy.
- Please carry a photo-id proof for Periyar boat-ride.
- At Padmanabh Swami Temple, men have to wear plain white / black loongi and Ladies have to wear a saree (no specific color).
- At Jewish Synagogue sleeveless and shorts are not allowed.
- 1 LITRE DRINKING WATER PER PERSON PER DAY
- Caring Tour Leader Throughout the tour.
- All transfers and sightseeing by A/C Coach.
- Non A/C small vehicle transfer at Eravikulam National Park.
Reporting & Dropping for Joining & Leaving Guests:
- DAY 1 : As per flight scheduled of Y4, Kindly check with sales person.
- DAY 6 : As per flight scheduled of Y4, Kindly check with sales person.
Breakfast, Dinner & Lunch Included in the above Itinerary